(The Healthy) Anzac Biscuit!
April 24, 2017
The Anzac Biscuit needs no introduction. This one you can bake with pride. No artery cloggers included.
Meal Type: Snack
Recipe Type: Dairy Free
Prep time: 00:00
Cook time: 00:30
- 1.5 cups Oats, toasted, Rolled Oats
- 1 cups desicated or flaked coconut
- 2.5 tablespoon Cold pressed coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 tablespoon Honey
- 0.5 cups chopped or flaked almonds
- 1 cups water
- Preheat your oven to 150 C / 300 F.
- Combine oats, coconut and almonds into a food processor
- Add the oil, honey and vanilla.
- Turn on the food processor and whizz until combined.
- Add the water and process again. The addition of water will help the cookie mixture stick together.
- Form into 20 small cookies and place onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper.
- Flatten down with enough room around each cookie.
- Bake for 20 -30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool. Yes you are.
- Eat. All of them.